10/28/09

you should have thought twice before you let it all go


Today was a lovely day.
It was raining this morning and it reminded me of your eyes, because it was beautiful.
And I talked to people in my first class, and sat next to a new friend in my second class.
And Michelle brought me a new tea for my third class.
And then we went to the Bullring for lunch (and got a table!) and had great talks.
And then I went to my last class and sat with Leslie and we got let out early.
And then I came home and got into bed and read my book and napped.
Eric and Graeme are coming down tonight to go play at the Bullring's open mic night so I am going with them.
I'm excited!
And I'm done my Medieval art history book review.
And I have great people in my life.
And you contacted me (which was confusing but okay at the same time).
My throat hurts, but what the hell.
I'm happy.
That's all that matters.

2 comments: