10/10/09

playing god


You don't have to believe me, but the way I, way I see it: Next time you point a finger, I might have to bend it back and break it, break it off. Next time you point a finger, I'll point you to the mirror.

I'm home for the weekend. I really, REALLY want to go out to either Hess or Absinthe but I don't think that's going to happen. I went to sleep at 9:30 last night and slept for twelve hours. It was lovely. I saw Brooke and Diane today, I met them at the mall and we had a good time. I missed them a lot. I miss my friends whenever I'm away from them. Other than that, I have three midterms in two days next week and I haven't started studying. Great. I need to do some of that.
Anyway, I'm still really stoked on you. I can't wait until you come home. But really, I can wait and I am waiting. It's my test and I'm feeling good about it. I feel old enough and mature enough to do it. I'm going to be okay.
I think this is exactly, exactly what I need. I need a break and waiting for something like you is just what I need.

PS: I miss you.

1 comment: