10/20/09

exceptions


One day, I will look at you and I will know the world is beautiful.

Rya was born today. Congratulations! She is the prettiest little thing.
I talked for six hours with Jeremy in Starbucks. It was nice to have someone not judge me and just listen. And to listen, and just have someone be there.
And then I come home. And it turns out you don't want me to wait.
And I wonder whether it's still worth it.
I understand where you're coming from when you say that it isn't fair to me, but it's not fair to you, either.
It's especially not fair to me when I'm putting myself out there for the first time in a long while and you're trying to save some of my feelings, but it just hurts more doing it this way.
I feel like I've been through this before, and I for sure have.
Honestly, you could say one word, and I would wait without question.
Don't you get that I could have essentially anyone I wanted, but you're who I want?
Don't you understand that?

I don't know what to do anymore.
I was sure until you said "Don't wait".

So what do we do?




What do we do?

1 comment: