10/12/09

bebe


I feel emotions very intensely. I am a very intense person. And I realize this probably scares off many people. Those of you who are able to deal with those intense emotions (and even reciprocate them), I appreciate you more than you know. Those of you who freak out and run away, I'm (intensely) sorry.

That aside, this weekend has been alright. JC and I went out for lunch today which was absolutely lovely. I love that boy to the moon and back, no word of a lie. He is my best friend and I'm so thankful I have him in my life. He never ceases to amaze me and can always make me laugh. :)
Last night I went to Brooke's to see her and Lucie. We watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and Mulan 2 (oh, Disney). Grandma is coming down to Lucie's this weekend and I think I am staying in Guelph, so I might go over and visit! I'm excited, I haven't seen Grandma in so long! And I got to talk to Auntie Margie on the phone for a little bit last night too. Ah, my second family. I love them to bits and pieces. I'm sad Brooke has to leave again today but I know she'll be back soon, and it seems like our relationship is stronger than ever which makes me so happy. I'm so lucky to have best friends who are as good to me as Brooke and JC.
My family came over yesterday too for lunch and it was great. No spazzes and no arguments. It was just pleasant and nice (even though I had to do dishes by hand for an hour straight).
Saturday I went to the mall with Brooke and Diane and it was great. I love Diane. I love the Food Friends. I love my girls.
Anyway, I need to study, the boy is cute but I miss him and I'm still hoping it works. I hope so, I hope so, I hope so.

To me, you are perfect.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful time.
    Good :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must get costumes!
    For Halloween because that is when I am coming :D.
    i would come home sooner but you know, Midterms on the weekend... eww.
    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh okay. Umm I have no idea what I'm going as :( what are you being?!
    <3 love you back!

    ReplyDelete