10/14/09

some things i've found over the course of the day




When you're awake at four a.m. and you don't miss anyone, then you know that you've been gone for too long, and you just don't want to.
Or that there's no one really there to miss or think about.
And you realize that you haven't been gone...but just alone for too long.

Love me, because love doesn't exist, and I have tried everything that does.





It's the tragedy of loving, you can't love anything more than something you miss.

She had fallen in love so many times that she began to suspect she was not falling in love at all, but doing something much more ordinary.

I like to see people reunited, I like to see people run to each other, I like the kissing and crying, I like the impatience, the stories that the mouth can't tell fast enough, the ears that aren't big enough, the eyes that can't take in all of the change, I like the hugging, the bringing together, the end of missing someone.

3 comments: