10/14/09

this is it


In class, freaking out a little, but calming down.
Finished two midterms, one right after the other.
I have never thought, or written that fast in my entire life.
Late night study sesh tonight with Florida and Jailbait.
You're back in town but I probably won't see you.
But it's nice to know that you're close by (because you're getting close to my heart).
Michelle is lovely and is taking notes for me so I don't have to and can destress a little.
Then lunch at the Bullring with her, and gushing about cute things.
Sweet baby Jesus, my bum hurts a whole lot from sitting for three and a half hours.

I need tea and sustenance.

Also, I miss my kitty a whole lot and wish I had one to keep me company.

Write more later.

PS: Come play.

PPS: I still think about you. And it still hurts. But only sometimes.

2 comments: