10/5/09

lasting


Up the stairs, the station where
the act becomes the art of growing up.

I have a headache. I successfully completely midterm number one, and possibly owned it. I am tired -- drained, actually -- and back to studying for nutrition which I have been neglecting (avoiding) and is on Wednesday.
But... Wednesday! I can't wait, I can't wait. I'm so excited. I was so shocked when you asked. I just smiled and literally squealed out loud. I was so happy. I still AM so happy. This is what is getting me through until Wednesday. After that, I don't know what will get me through. Maybe if you come home again and ask. Maybe if you just ask.

"But for now, let me say, without hope or agenda, to me, you are perfect."

---------------



My grandfather has slept on a couch for the past twenty years.

I've never asked why, but I think I know.

(Please let love be able to last forever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment