10/1/09

the old songs must be hard to believe


If I'm not at your house in twenty seconds flat, there's something wrong.


I'm waiting for class, sitting in a hallway with some of the most interesting people I have ever had in a class before.
I feel like such a dork blogging while sitting here, but I think I'm slightly addicted to blogging.
I think I should blog for a living. Who will pay for this stuff? I'll be all over that!
I have coffee, I slept like crap last night, but I talked to some great people before I went to bed and that made it okay.
I have to study for midterms ASAP, but I think I'm going to end up cramming on the weekend.
Or later today in my room, maybe.
I'm almost done my Greek assignment. I actually swallowed my pride yesterday and went to the library for help.
You know I really care about something when I ask for help.
I can't remember the last time I asked for help, unless it was for help with my depression and anxiety.

Other than that, I read your letter to your beautiful girl, and I sat there and cried because you deserve so much and you get so little.
If you feel like letting go, just hold on, because one day all of this is going to be worth it.
You'll see the reason, clear as day, the moment you hold her in your arms.
Just hold on. I'll be here to remind you if you ever forget.
I've got a rope around you, just hang out for a little, but don't forget to come back.
You deserve every bit of good in your life. Be happy, be strong, for her and for yourself.


This one's for you.

2 comments:

  1. I cried when I read that letter too, hard. :(

    P.S. I will pay you to blog! Unfortunately my payment will be in hugs and as awesome as my hugs are they don't buy groceries D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. God damnit, what am I paying you for?!
    Oh wait.. you're paying me.

    ReplyDelete