7/12/09

this isn't the first time i've been to this place

The world before me, the wall behind me.
I don't know which side I'm on.
But it's the right one for me.
I'll take my time now.
I'll sing my heart out.
Now I know, the strings that held me down have come undone, I'm on my way.
This isn't the first time I've been to this place.
But it's the last time I'll be afraid of anything.
And so the next time you look at my face, know it's the last time you'll ever get to question me on my broken legs.

---

Bloggy is being really dumb today and not letting me upload photos. Sorry, no photo today.

Finished painting in Guelph House. Moved my desk, my Paris picture, and a dresser up. One more dresser to go, plus my bed and a mattress and possibly a bookshelf.
Still needed: TV, kitchen chairs, garbage cans, cleaning products, kleenex and toilet paper, food, MOAR GLITTER, and a very big cleaning.
If anyone has any ideas of what I still need for this house, please let me know. Us four girls are bound to forget something.

I hung out with Riley last night. It was nice. It's nice to have someone who, even though they're really busy, can make time for me multiple times a week. Thank you. Serenade me again with your guitar one day.

Tonight I am going to see Bruno with JC. I'm stoked! I miss JC a whole lot.

A girl told me she'd go gay for me. I'm flattered. How nice!

And on those endless drives, you're still the only one I think about (and I desperately wish you weren't).

2 comments:

  1. I would go gay for you!

    ...doesn't quite have the same meaning to it, does it. Aaaahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would remain straight for you?

    Haha.

    It is nice to hear that you are getting out.

    Yay Glitter!

    ReplyDelete