7/20/09

ava adore


I have to call my grandma, I have to call the doctor, I have to pay my tuition bill, I have to drink this coffee, I have to do laundry, I have to do the dishes, I have to clean my townhouse, I have to go get groceries, I have to take my oma for groceries, I have to laugh, I slept on a couch last night and I didn't think about you, I have to read this book and it warms and breaks my heart all at the same time, I'm eating a cookie that I made last night with mom, I have to ask you "Why didn't we ever date?" because it seemed so logical to do so, I have to take my medicine, I have to go to my townhouse and live for a little while.
I want to go out drinking, I want to have sex, I want to be angry at you, I want a pair of Christian Louboutin and Marc Jacobs shoes, and maybe a pair of Michael Kors (definitely a pair of Michael Kors), I want you to be here when the movie comes out so we can go see it together, I want to know why we didn't ever date because it seemed so logical to do so, I want a venti non-fat caramel macchiato, I want to lose weight, I want to go to yoga, I want to move, I want to live in Toronto, New York, Paris, Rome, Sydney, Tokyo, I want you to travel with me, I want to travel with you, I want to cry, I want you to stay, I want to go, I want I want I want, I want to be something big (but skinny).

More than anything, I want to stop being in love with someone who is so clearly and obviously terrible for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment