7/14/09

be careful of how you lick your wounds


Done Guelph room mostly.
Dumped lots of garbage in the university's dumpster with Rebecca.
Had good chats.
Love my room, want to move in ASAP.
Cell phone bill was expensive.
Credit card bill was not expensive.
Going shopping in Toronto tomorrow with JC and Neil.
Super stoked, going to spend money and go on a photo adventure.
Mom and Dad are happy about my hanging out with JC.
Need to lose weight, stop eating carbs.
Miss yoga a lot.
Really digging Silversun Pickups lately.
Brother is gone for 10 days to L.A.
Missing traveling immensely.

And yes, still in love with you.

5 comments:

  1. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WERE IN GUELPH TODAY AND DIDN'T TELL ME, KSFKGJHSDGJKHLKVJHSBSKLDBGVKLDGHKLSGHSKLDJGHKSDGHKSLGH

    SO UNCOOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't there today. I was there yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you be in town during the 17th and 18th?

    If so...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was there on Monday too. Heart is still broken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( I'm sorry. Mine is too.

    ReplyDelete