7/17/09

i see arizona stars from here

But Peter Pan is miles away.

Umm.. I haven't updated in a while.
I went to Toronto with JC on Wednesday. Got a sweet sparkly tube bra and a new mini skirt, and an oversized tank for FIVE DOLLARS at UO. That is the least amount of money I have ever spent in that store. I am amazed/amazing.
We met up with Neil and found Kensington market and I was impressed at all of the vintageness of it. I have never been. It was fantastic and my life ended up being very complete. Minus the fact that I didn't buy anything.
I am hurting for money right now and I don't want to rely on my parents because they're already paying my rent and my school. I need a job. Badly.
Tonight I'm going to see Harry Potter with Diane and Natalie. Except, I don't like Harry Potter at all. I've only seen the first two movies and read the first book (because I had to for school in grade seven). I will be horribly, terribly confused and lost. I'm hoping Diane can clear this movie up for me. I want to go because I haven't seen/hung out with them in so long and I miss their beautiful love.
Tomorrow I am going to Riley's to have dinner, chocolate fondue, and watch Across the Universe. Possibly Hess after, but I don't know. It depends how late it gets.
I need to fucking start sleeping again. I never sleep anymore. I've seen four in the morning so many times these past few weeks it's ridiculous.

I have never felt more alone in my life than when I was in Toronto.

1 comment:

  1. And you never write me letters,
    And you never sent my sweaters
    So I could stay warm when I was without you

    ReplyDelete