7/10/09

i drag you down i use you up


Saw the Stills last night at Rokbar. That venue is pretty swanky. Not bad. Not something you'd expect on Hess.
Anyway, Hollerado played first and they're pretty sweet. They definitely won me over.
Then I got caffeine. Then the Stills played and they were awesome, as usual. Stills count: numero cinq.
I got home around two and passed out around three.

I am going up to Guelph with mom today to finish painting and move some stuff up. Tomorrow I am bringing the rest of my stuff up and getting my bed and mattress. I'm excited to get my room straightened away and start cleaning up the house. I can't wait to move in. I'm sick of being home.

I wish I had a mad wavy weave.

Also, there is a fly in the kitchen that has been around for five days now. When the hell do these things die? Fuck my life.

"Would you be gentle to me?"
"Of course!"
*BEEP*
"...Sorry."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome.

    picture of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) my mid-afternoon coffee.
    I was stoked about it. Could you tell?

    ReplyDelete