7/7/09

hey! is that a ninja up there?


Is it bad that I have the strongest urge to pour the rest of my coffee on my cell phone?

Also, I hate it when I wake up in the morning to a sink and countertop full of dishes, and have to empty the dishwasher and then load it again, and it gets to be so full that I can't fit all the dirty dishes in it so I have to run it twice.
I will be emptying this thing a total of three times today, I just know it.

I wish I had a job in Paris.
I haven't eaten anything yet today.
I miss yoga but I'm going tonight I think.
What am I going to do when I move to Guelph?

I wish my life was getting started already. I'm sick of just sitting here in the middle of it and not being able to do anything.

It's cloudy today and I miss you.

4 comments:

  1. Minus The Bear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and when you move to Guelph, you're going to hang out with me every second I'm not at work :) Problem solved!

    ReplyDelete