11/16/09

you live and learn


Number one: I don't know what to do about you. You're still in my life, and you don't know. You have absolutely no idea, do you? I don't know if I ever felt more than just lust for you, but I feel bad for being the one to hurt you in the future. I just can't bring myself to do it right now because you're away and you're having a good time. Just hang in there. Just be happy right now. And forget me as much as you can, because I haven't been yours for a long time now. You told me not to wait, so I didn't.

Number two: I love my best friends and I am so, so sorry I didn't get to see them this weekend. I'm sorry I missed it. But maybe I didn't miss it. Maybe this is it. Please hang in there. It will be Christmas before you know it and I will see you all again, and it will be amazing.

Number three: I have great people in my life, and you're one of them, and I'm so thankful. You're a great girl. You're a wonderful friend even if I'm not maybe a priority friend in your life. You are in mine. Don't forget that because you deserve to have all the best people in your life, and I hope I can be one of those for you.

Number four: Maybe we're both just feeling "off" the past couple of days, but I hope you come back to me with your happy self again. I like every aspect of you, but when you feel this way, I just feel so unbelievably helpless. Please, remember to breathe. Stop holding your breath; exhale. It's going to be fine. I promise you. Because you've got me. And I've got you.




Let. Go.

2 comments:

  1. This makes my heart ache.

    Are all right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanging in there, losing a bit of faith, but trying hard to hold on to what's left.
    I miss your positivity. <3

    ReplyDelete