11/15/09

hammers and strings... and jimmy choo


"Of course it's not true. It's only true if you believe in it whole-heartedly."
"I don't know what I believe."
"Believe in love."


I still hear you in this old piano.

(It's been so long.
Get out of my head.)




Weekend: Rebecca's birthday at Che Friday night (amazing), Toronto for Jimmy Choo with Michelle and Dylan Saturday morning (I am a university student with Jimmy Choo 4.9 inch heels. Believe it), study day today. Back in Guelph now and feeling mighty homesick.
I forgot my medication yesterday.
I just want to sleep all day.
Midterm tomorrow, then a big research paper to write.. then finals. Then done first semester.


Give me something to believe in. So write it down, I don't think that I'll close my eyes. Cause lately I'm not dreaming, so what's the point in sleeping? It's just that at night, I've got no where to hide.
To the sleepless, this is my reply: I will write you a lullaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment