11/2/09

i can't stop wishing that i went for something more


I sincerely, one hundred and a million per cent, utterly and completely despise being sick.
I missed two classes but made it to two other ones. Then I typed up notes and revised my medieval book review.

Still to do for the rest of the semester:
English field project (November 12)
Greek research paper (November 18-25)
Nutrition midterm (November 9)
Art history #1 midterm (November 16)

Also up is Rebecca's birthday on the 12th, Che with her on the 13th, Toronto for Jimmy Choo on the 14th with Michelle, hangouts with JC on the 15th, sleepover weekend with Sabrina and Eleanor (and Rya!) on the 21st and 22nd.
Then onto finals.

I can feel myself reacting to the changes in the weather already. It's depressing me, keeping me in bed, suppressing my emotions and keeping me very numb. I don't know what to do other than keep myself relatively healthy and hope for the maximum amount of sunlight this winter.

It feels like I'm swallowing glass.

2 comments: