11/4/09

never lose your voice


I hate being sick. I know I've said it before. But I hate it. It drags me down so much. It also doesn't help that I need to get my courses for next semester figured out, and despite Jeremy and Michelle being the lovely friends that they are and helping me out, I'm still nervous. If I don't get into these classes, I have no clue what I'm going to do with my time. So far I have three classes chosen, none of which I even remotely am interested in taking. I think I'm just going to bring the schedule I made up into the office and tell them that those are the classes that I need and am in the process of switching my major and minor.
Yesterday was a complete write-off. I slept on and off until one in the afternoon, then got up and migrated to the couch downstairs. Alex and I sat there until 11pm watching episodes of Criminal Minds on our computers. I love us. But again, I hate being sick.
I still feel like absolute rubbish but I am up, dressed, makeuped, and fed.
It is almost time for class.
I hate eight o'clock mornings.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy that I've become a popular character in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have become a popular character in my life :)

    ReplyDelete