9/22/09

daisy


A little while ago I got a Facebook message from a very old friend. The things she said were quite possibly the nicest things I have ever heard. She said that she read my blog and complimented it and what I write about. She also said she could relate to the things in here. It made me feel so much better to know that this isn't all for nothing. It made me feel right for a change. Like I'm not just messing everything up, but rather doing something positive and good. This girl has honestly touched my heart and has inspired me. We couldn't be more on the opposite ends of the social spectrum, but I guess feelings and heartache make everyone equal. That's something that is very comforting to me, even though I wouldn't wish some of the things I feel on anyone. I'm just glad to know that someone out there is reading this. That it matters. That I am able to reach people. Mostly I'm glad that nice and lovely people still exist in this world. Even though we haven't spoken in a very long time, she was able to tell me what she felt and what she thought. She opened up and let herself out, and that means the world to me. So I will say it right now: You have literally restored my faith in humanity. Thank you. Thank you a million times.

I'm glad that some nice people are out there. And I'm more than glad to have the honor of knowing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment