9/17/09

critical things


Things that I really, desperately need:
- A new pair of black supertight skinny jeans/pants
- New shirts because all of mine got thrown out during the move/because they had holes in them
- Underwear ** this is important
- Socks
- Bras **this is important too
- A skirt
- Tights

Someone donate to the Buy Sara Clothes Fund.
And also the Buy Sara Alcohol For the Weekend Fund.

The main thing I wanted to say is, things change. And it's okay. I know. I understand. And it sucks, but it's okay. Go. Be happy. And I'll be happy for you. I guess what I'm saying is, thanks for being what I needed, even if it was just for a little while.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are in a good place.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll donate to the Buy Sara Alcohol For The Weekend Fund if I get to drink it with you, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeffy, I am getting there :) things are looking up for the most part!
    And Eleanor, HAHAHAHA YES PLEASE. When I'm in Guelph come over and we'll drink together?

    ReplyDelete