9/24/09

cowboy boots


Sittin' in the Daily Grind, looking out the windows, LOVING life because there are so many adorable people.
Also, cute boy in my art history seminar, and nice girls in my group!
I honestly love Guelph so much. I'm so much happier here than I was in high school.

Also, am I getting funnier, or are people just now finding my sense of humour funny? No one used to laugh at my jokes anymore and now people kill themselves over stupid things I say. I guess I just win.

Also, Eileen got drunk last night off six whiskey sours and then went home and wrote an assignment. Eileen, you're a fucking champ, seriously.

Also, AHHHHH WHAT IS THAT NOISE AHHHHH I AM FUCKING MY HAND!

Don't believe me?
Watch this:
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dl_8yPap-k_s&h=e9761d708f30b154b349f59b0b1bd3c3

4 comments:

  1. That is impressive.

    I have yet to meet Eileen but she already has bigger balls/ovaries than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA Jeff. I'm sure she would greatly appreciate that comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG THAT VIDEO

    ReplyDelete