5/26/09

this is our sound


You said you were confusing.
I made an excuse for you.
But the reality is, you are confusing.
You don't know what you want.
I know I wanted you.
But now I'm not so sure.
I can't constantly be unsure like this.
I can't constantly question you, and this, and us, whatever that is.

I doubt you even read this.
The fact that I can't say everything I want to to you absolutely breaks my heart all over again, every day, every morning when I wake up and realize nothing's changed, every afternoon when I feel so unbelievably hopeless, and every night when I feel so completely alone.

I swear to god, I would bring him back for you if I could.
Then I would get back that happy, slightly cynical and bitter person I fell for in the first place.
I would do anything to get that person back and make you hope and dream again.
It was more fun when we dreamed of going to Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment