5/9/09

i am calm and reposed

I don't know if I'm going to put a picture in this one. I've spent the last few minutes looking for one, and none fit right with how I'm feeling. I'll be perfectly honest with you, I don't really know how I'm feeling right now. It's a big jumble of being semi-okay and nervous and anxious and upset and on the brink of tears and desperate and calm and stressed. It's sad that most of the things that I'm feeling are not positive. I'm trying my best to stay happy and posi, but it's hard. I never thought I'd feel this bad again.
I guess sometimes you have to fight a battle more than once to win it.

On the upside of things, I went shopping today with Brooke and Diane and bought a summer dress and an oversized tee dress. I guess I wasn't as fussy as I thought I would be about the summer dress...it's only taken me two months to find one.
And I am finally getting a few more solid ideas for my first tattoo. I want something to remind me of how far I've come and how far I can go. I want it to represent me and remind me to take one day at a time. I am still deciding on places for these ideas, but the ideas are coming to me.
Creativity is the greatest thing in the history of ever.

Otherwise, isn't it funny when you see something or read something that reminds you of exact words that someone once said to you?
"Fortune cookie crap." Yep, I still believe in it. And I bet you still rely on reason to get you through. But at the end of the day, how happy are you, really? (You know who you are.)



"In the midst of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."

1 comment:

  1. Anything you care to share.

    Sometimes talking helps.

    And I still believe in those hidden messages. I guess we're both young at heart.

    ReplyDelete