5/31/09

pull the trigger

It's completely over, and I'm done, and I'm not going back, and I've had enough, and I'm tired of my family and my friends feeling sorry for me and telling me to stop because he's clearly not good for me, and I'm just so completely done it isn't even funny.

I deleted my facebook and you can talk to me on here or on MSN, or text me. Anyone who matters to me knows about this blog or has me on MSN or has my cell number.

Anyone who matters is already in my life and there is some room for others, but only the good ones and the ones who are good for ME.

You're not. You never were. And I'm so, so fucking done.

I hope you find what you're looking for.
I'm going to find what I am and what I love. You deal with whatever you have to deal with and maybe one day it'll be different, but right now it's too hard to be your friend and it's too hard to look at you every single day and feel everything but have nothing, absolutely nothing, come of it.

I'm done.

Fuck the internet, and fuck you too.

2 comments:

  1. *hug*

    I am glad you were able to make a decision; no coercion from anyone else.

    You made a the choice and I am glad you could do that.

    This proves you are strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're right.
    The good thing is, I'm feeling better already.

    ReplyDelete