5/21/09

heart



I fell off of Odyssey at horseback riding tonight and smacked the back of my head rather hard, although I got right back on and continued my lesson.. and then drove myself home which probably wasn't the smartest idea because I may be concussed. I excuse any obscene remarks, wording, or unloveliness (ie: nothing is going to make sense) in this post.

I have begun watching America's Next Top Model from season one and am currently being sucked into its highly addictive and utterly inconsolable nature.

Last night I drove to Guelph to see Eileen one more time before she leaves for the summer. We saw Angels & Demons, and let me say, my life is now complete. Such a good movie. If you haven't seen it, do so immediately. If you don't plan on seeing it, please enjoy the rest of your very small, unexcitable thing you call a life.
I'm kidding.
What I really mean is, get together with a good friend, and see a good movie. This is it.
Our house is taking a bit of shape finally (thankfully). I am rethinking my "light aqua/off white" idea for my room because both Eileen and Rebecca's rooms are blue (and white). I wanted to come away from yellows and colours like that, but I think I might do it again. Soft yellow (mornings).

Speaking of which, you have seemed to disappear once again. And this time, I'm trying not to care. But I still do. And my heart still sinks. Every. Single. Time.

I feel lonely. I wish my good friends were around for the summer. I wanted them to help me paint my room and see Guelph House, but they won't get to now. I have no help with this. I asked my mom to help me.
I guess it's just me and my mom again.
Like it always is.

2 comments:

  1. I'll help! For realz though because I'll be in Guelph and need things to do. But I would probably make a mess painting...maybe I can help with other moving in type things? Ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother's sewing room/spare room is soft yellow and sage green.

    It looks fabulous!

    I say do it.

    ReplyDelete