5/1/09

a failed attempt to capsulize a feeling

Myself and my three roommates got the keys to our townhouse today. I'm excited, don't think I'm not. Those girls are wonderful and the house is perfect. But I'm still contemplating leaving the university I currently attend for a different school and lifestyle.
I guess I have to stick this out for the year and see what's actually going to happen with things. Unfortunately, I already have a feeling that I'm going to be as indecisive about this as I am about buying a summer dress.

Speaking of fashion, I ordered gladiator heels today. They should be at my house in a week. I'm very stoked. And a bonus, just after I ordered the shoes, my tax return came in the mail. Now I have a way to pay for the shoes! How lovely.

On a completely different note, I don't know how, but I always manage to make mistakes. I learn from them, of course. It's just, there are so many mistakes that are out there to be made. So many, in fact, that it is truly hard to make the same mistake twice. I, however, make mistakes which are very similar to one another.
I often want to punch myself in the face/abdomen/vagina repeatedly for being so stupid.



Too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment