6/16/09

they're gonna eat you alive


You constantly let me down.

I wish I could find where I'm supposed to be, because this sure as hell doesn't feel right.
I just don't want to be another person who is stuck in this small town for the rest of her life.
I love home, but it doesn't feel like home anymore.
I need to find a new place to call home.
I know I'm dreaming big when I say I want to live in Paris, France.
But really, I can't get that city out of my head.
Or my heart, for that matter.
It was the first thing I have ever fallen so completely in love with the moment I saw it.
I just don't feel like I'm in the place I'm supposed to be.
I don't get along with anyone in this town.
I feel completely cut off and I want to be somewhere else where I don't constantly feel that.
It drags me down so much to feel like this.
It's draining, and I'm always tired.
I need a change of scenery, and maybe crossing an ocean is just the prescription I need.

3 comments:

  1. I'll meet you over there!



    I get what you mean and it sucks. Go live there and see how it turns out, what's stopping you?
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be heartbroken if you did go to Paris but I'd love it if made you truly happy. You deserve it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I move there, you'd have somewhere to stay when you go to Paris! :)

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete