6/3/09

click


I began the long process of refinishing two large dressers and a desk for my townhouse. I sanded them all down today and filled the handle holes with wood filler. I am leaving it to dry, have to sand the holes again, drill new holes for the new handles, and clean everything again. Then I prime, then I paint, then it dries, then I put the new handles on, then I paint my room in Guelph, then I move in. And then I find a job in a salon (hopefully) and then I get some money and then I get a makeup pallet and brushes and then I get shoes.

I saw Up the other night with Dave and it was so, so good. Hilarious. And so cute. It is one of the best movies I've seen this year. And the best animated one since Ratatouille and Finding Nemo.

I went shopping with JC on Monday. It was so nice to see him again. I haven't hung out with him since March.. or two Hot Flashes ago. Speaking of Hot Flashes, fuck that noise. I left at midnight because I hated myself, hah.

I am now going to Blink 182 and Weezer.
How fantastic.



I feel better now that I'm not caring so much and thinking about you.
Peace, sucka.

2 comments: