6/29/09

oh hey.



We're both alone, but the difference is, I'm going up.
And you're going down.



Hi, my brother is sitting beside me singing the Lion King to me.
And I have coffee, and I have a tentative date on Sunday.
And I am going up to Guelph to see Eileen on Friday and hopefully start prepping my room for painting.
And I miss my best friend, but it gets easier every day (even though I still miss her like crazy).
And the sun is out.
And really, I am going up.
Where are you going?

On another note, I have decided to start saving up now to move to Paris when I'm finished school.
I have three (and possibly two extra) years to go.
If I feel the same way as I do about that city in a few years, then I'm moving out there.
If I don't, well, I'll have a shit load of money saved up to buy couture and a pair of Louboutins.

2 comments: