6/19/09

i'll be damned if i am going out, i will not go out that way


Without you I don't sleep, just dream.

I like sunshine.
Tomorrow I go to EdgeFest and I am so, so excited.
I get to see AFI, FINALLY, after all these years.
Honestly, I swear that if it wasn't for AFI, I wouldn't have gotten through my teenage years.
I still remember the first time I heard a song by AFI.
It was A Winter's Tale off the 2001 Warped Tour Compilation.
I was eleven, and I fell in love.
And AFI was there through everything I went through.
I owe everything to them.
I owe them my life.
And I hope that if they ever feel like giving up on their music, that they can somehow know that they have given this girl and many other people the greatest gift of all: hope.

2 comments:

  1. THEY WERE AMAZING. UGH I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE THIS. SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete