8/2/09

weekend world


Earlier in the week: Guelph and saw EILEEN :D (ily), saw Oma (not good..), photoshoot with JC for FailSafe (all very nice boys, yay!) and did some studio shots myself as well. I'm excited to see them! Then...
Friday: a little drunk, went out to Che with Riley (who did not drink and drove instead) and it was delightful. I saw Rebecca Raine and she cut her hair all off and it looks fabulous! It was a good night.
Saturday: painted doors outside for hours and hours, hated the sun for much of it. Went to Riley's, Riley got drunk, I drove. We hit up Frat House and Anto was there! Dancing with Becky France :) (cute girl, jeeeeez). Then went to Che (bad dj and crowd, ugh), then went to Riley's friend's apartment to hang out for a bit. Then drove Riley home and came home and slept. (Kind of upset, got let down again. Lame.)
Sunday: finished painting doors outside, showered, read, napped, grandma and grandpa came over for a visit, now parentals are making dinner. After I am going to the drive in with Riley. I've never been to the drive in and I am excited.
Tomorrow: going to Diane's for Phantom of the Opera, then out for coffee with Anto (providing somewhere with coffee is open due to holidayness).

Also, I am going to Brand New both days in November if I can get tickets. I'm so, so, so excited. I simply cannot wait. It shall be the best $82 I will ever spend. Hoorah.

Also, it doesn't hurt so much anymore, but I still think of you a lot (but not as much as I did)...(but sometimes when I close my eyes, I still see your face).

Also, talked to mom about moving to Paris when I'm done school and she's stoked for me. I am going on an exchange next year hopefully for a semester to Paris to see how I like it. So excited!

Also, I need new clothes as I gave away/threw out many of mine and am going on another clothing purge soon. If you want anything of mine, tell me now.

Also, I miss horseback riding a lot. It feels like a piece of me is missing. Maybe I can scrape together $60 and go for a lesson.

Also, without you I don't sleep, just dream...

1 comment: