8/7/09

time


I went for tea with Anto last night. It was really nice. We had really good talks and he's so down-to-earth. We also listened to a few songs off of his band's new album and it sounds MINT. No kidding. I'm excited for the full album. There's this one song that is absolutely beautiful. Wait til you hear it. You'll smile/cry.
We also had a long talk about people and how you think you know someone but you never really fully do. Good people are capable of the nastiest things and even though that doesn't make them all-around bad people, it changes how we see them; how we love them. It changes everything.
And he told me to forget you. To move on. That it's not easy and it takes a long time but in retrospect if you waste too much time on one person who so clearly doesn't deserve it, that you end up regretting it. He said it in such a way that I believed him. That made me WANT to forget you now. I'm tired of being sad. I'm tired of not trusting people anymore and not opening up to them because I'm afraid of being fucked over again. I'm tired of wasting my life on you. Like you said, "you are nothing." You're really, truly not. Not anymore.
I'm stronger than this and even if it took another boy to convince me of it, it worked. I'm officially done, whether my heart is done or not. My head is making the decision this time. It's saying, "Go fuck yourself."
Thank you Anto.

3 comments: