1/6/10

I confess that in 2009 I..

( ) stayed single for the whole year.
(X) made out in/on a car.
(X) kissed in the snow.
( ) celebrated Halloween.
(X) kissed in the rain.
(X) had your heart broken.
(X) broke someone else's heart.
( ) had a stalker.
(X) mooned someone.
(x) went over the minutes on your cell phone.
( ) someone questioned your sexual orientation.
( ) came out of the closet.
( ) gotten pregnant.
( ) had an abortion.
(X) had/have a relationship with someone you'll never forget.
( ) done something you've regretted.
(X) kissed under mistletoe.
(X) painted a picture.
(X) wrote a poem.
( ) ran a mile.
( ) shopped at Hollister or Abercrombie and Fitch.
( ) posted a blog on MySpace.
(X) visited a foreign country.
( ) cut in a line of waiting people.
(X) told someone you were busy when you weren't.
(NEVER) cooked a disastrous meal.
(X) lost something/someone important to you.
( ) lied about how old you were.
( ) prank called someone.

In 2009 I...
[ ] broke a promise.
[ ] fallen out of love.
[x] lied.
[x - a lot] cried over a broken heart.
[x] disappointed someone close.
[ ] hid a secret.
[x] pretended to be happy.
[ ] slept under the stars.
[ ] kept your new years resolution.
[ ] forgot your new years resolution
[x] met someone who changed your life.
[ ] met one of your idols.
[x] changed your outlook on life.
[x] sat home all day doing nothing.
[ ] pretended to be sick.
[x] left the country.
[ ] technically almost died.
[never.] given up on something/someone important to you.
[ ] lost something expensive.
[x] learned something new about yourself.
[x SHRIMP!] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it.
[x moar shrimp] made a change in your life.
[x :) i love you guys] found out who your true friends were.
[x] met great people.
[x] stayed up til sunrise.
[x] cried over the silliest thing.
[x] hardly ever home on weekends.
[ ] got into a car accident.
[x] had friends who were drifting away from you.
[ ] had someone close to you die.
[x] had a high cell phone bill.
[x buying groceries for yourself sucks.] spent most of your money on food.
[ ] had a fist fight.
[ ] went to the beach with your best friend(s).
[x] saw a celebrity.
[x] gotten sick.
[ ] liked more than 5 people at the same time.
[x] became closer with a lot of people.

WITH 2009 COMING TO AN END/ is over now.

2009: In The Beginning
1. Where did you go on New Year?
I stayed home.

2. Who were you with?
Myself.

3. Did you kiss anyone on New Years?
Just Jack Daniel.

4. Did you make any resolutions?
Nope.

2009: All about YOU
1. Did you change at all this year?
A lot. For the better, I think.

2. Did you dye your hair?
Always.

3. Did you get your hair cut?
Yeah, quite a few times.

4. Did you change your style?
A little bit, but I like it.

5. Were you in school?
University!

6. Did you get good grades?
I sure did!

7. Did you have a job?
Nope.

8. Did you drive?
Yessir.

9. Did anyone close to you give birth?
lolol I can't even answer this. hahahahahahaha bitch.

10. Did you move at all?
I moved my life to Guelph :)

11. Did you go on any vacations?
New York City!

12. Did you leave the country at all?
Yep.

2009: Your Love Life
1. Did you break up with anyone?
Not technically, no.

2. Did you meet anyone special?
I met a handful of really special people who have changed my life. For that, I thank them profusely.

2009: Friends & Enemies
1. Did you make any new friends?
Lots!

2. Did any of your friendships end, and how?
They just kind of faded... except for one. Because we were both bitches to each other.

3. Did you dislike anyone?
One or two people, but that's kind of a constant.

4. Did you make any new enemies?
I kind of think that some people are not very stoked on me, which sucks because I like them...but I guess I'll deal.

5. Did you resolve any fights?
I didn't really fight with anyone and the one falling out I had with someone has not been resolved.

6. Who was your closest friend?
Brooke, JC, Eileen.

7. Did you grow apart from anyone?
Yeah. I'm sorry.

8. Did you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?
Not being a better friend. I'm sorry.

2009: Have you?
1. Had your birthday yet?
Yeah. And my 2010 one is coming up soon!

2. Kissed two or more people in the same night?
I don't believe so, haha. Unless you count going out with the girls and kissing almost all of them?

3. Been on a diet?
Er.. no, not really.

4. Pulled an all nighter?
Quite a few, and they were some of the best nights I've had in a very long time.

5. Drank Starbucks?
So fucking much Starbucks, it's ridiculous.

6. Bought something(s)?
Lots!

7. Met someone special who changed your life?
Yes :)

8. Been out of the province?
Yes.

Random
1. What are you thinking about?
My boy.

2. Does your ex hate you?
Probably not. I don't know. There might be bitter feelings or no feelings at all. I don't really know. We don't talk often. One is a good friend of mine though!

3. If you could have someone back in your life who would it be?
If any of the people who I would even potentially want back in my life were actually back in my life, I wouldn't be who I am today. I don't want that to change. I'm happy where I am. I have all I need.

4. Would you get married if you could right now?
Nope.

5. How did you feel when you woke up today?
Great.

6. Your ex shows up at your door what do you do?
1. Want your mom's book back?
2. No, I don't smoke pot, but we can get drunk! haaaah
3. What?
4. [stumbles over many words, then cries a lot, then slams the door].

7. Are you good at hiding your feelings ?
Yeah, but I figure it's not really worth it to hide them. Never be ashamed of what you're feeling. Let it out. Never apologize for how you feel.

8. Could you ever be friends with someone that broke your heart?
I would try my damnedest if I really desired that, yes.

9. If you could change your eye color would you ?
Nah, mine sort of suits me, I think.

10. Who did you last get into a big argument with?
Oh man.. I don't know. The last "big-talk-needed-to-figure-this-out" would have been with Jer.

11. Have you ever had a really big fight with a best friend?
Yeah, over the stupidest things. I'm so glad we're not in fifth grade anymore :) Love you Brookie <3

12. Do you like to have long hair or short hair?
Medium length. But I've had all types of hair.

13. Are you over the age of 25?
Nope... almost there though :( ugh ugh ugh! I don't want to get old.

14. Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn't feel it ?
No.

15. How do you currently make your money?
My savings are saving me. haaah.

16. Do you want to get married & have children one day?
Yes! I want to be a mommy so bad!

17. Which of your friends do you argue with the most?
I don't really argue with people. It's not really worth it.

18. Have you kissed anyone in the last 4 hours?
Nope.

19. How many texts are in your inbox?
133.

20. Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you?
Yes.

21. Who was your last text message from?
Jer :)

22. Have you ever kissed anyone named Mike?
Yep.

23. When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
New Years.

24. Who took your profile picture?
My Macbook. Photobooth for the win.

25. Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?
I'll take the truth at any cost.

26. What’s on your bedroom floor right now?
Carpet? hah.

27. Do you trust people too easily?
Probably. I'm naive.

28. Are you satisfied with what you currently have in life?
Yeah, I'd say so.

29. Have you ever cut class?
Hah, epitome of my life last semester.

30. Have you ever liked someone a lot older than you?
Yeahhh. Seven years.

31. If you had a baby with the last person you texted, what would the baby' s last name be?
Lol um. Let me ask. Evelyn Leila.. and for a boy, we don't know. haha

32. Last thing you ate?
Coffee.

34. How many people are you texting?
Uno.

35. Will you be in bed within twenty minutes?
Um.. no.. it's morning. Or. Afternoon. hah.

36.What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Coffee.

37. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I did. It doesn't hurt so much anymore.

38. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
No!

39. Is there a girl that knows everything or almost everything about you?
Yep.

40. Where was the first time you ever kissed the last person you kissed?
My room in Guelph.

41. Have you ever made out in a public bathroom?
No.

42. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Yep.

43. Do you make every decision as if your parents are watching?
No. I make decisions as if I was a good person :)

44. Have you ever gotten the butterflies?
Yeah.

45. Do you like to run?
I don't run as a rule.

46. Is there anyone that you care more about than yourself?
My family and my friends.

47. Do you put candy canes on your Christmas tree?
At school we did. At home, no.

48. Do you get snow where you live?
Yes, ugh.

49. Do you believe in love?
Yep.

50. This year have you ever been heartbroken?
Yeah. Hardcore.

2 comments:

  1. 9. Did anyone close to you give birth?
    lolol I can't even answer this. hahahahahahaha bitch.

    Ughhhhh. Huge ugh. I stole this for my blawg btw. Lettin' you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mooned someone??!??! HAHAHAHH priceless.

    ReplyDelete